HOSPITALITY RATTANLAND TO VISIT
Our company base in Cirebon with address Jl. Simangu No. 9 Kasugengan
Lor Plumbon, half hour from center of the city.
The strategic position is not so far from highway street Cirebon
Jakarta. It makes our factory and showroom easy to visit by customer
even though from abroad. Many customer come from different countries, as
Spain, South Africa, USA, Italy, Lebanon, Malta, French,Colombia,
Portugal, Bosnia Herzegovina, etc, without problem.
We will be pleasure to help you from beginning. Some customers contact
Indonesian Embassy where they live to find and select the company which
capable to visit. Person in charge from Embassy usual to contact
directly to us by email or phone to inform there will be company who
visit us with approximate date. Or also other customer who already have
correspondence with Rattanland Customer on line make direct appointment.
Cirebon is small city around 4 hours takes by train or 6 hours by car
from Soekarno Hatta airport. When customer is the first time come to
Indonesia and need us to accompany, we available a car to pick up at the
airport. Or we bring you from Cirebon train station to our place.
We have some hotels recommended near train station as Santika, Bentani,
and Grage. Sometime we help to booked the hotel room as your follow.
So the point is do not doubt to visit us rattanland furniture company,
our place is nice, hospitality and secure.
- Carmona Chair, Personally Designed for Discerning Collectors (September 30, 2009)
- LUXEMBURG & COPENHAGEN Banana Astor Living Set: Cozy Living set (January 20, 2008)
- ROTTERDAM Rack: Your Beautiful Utilities Rack (July 31, 2008)
- About Child Craft Furniture (July 17, 2014)
- CASABLANCA Living Set: The Most Popular Living Set (June 05, 2007)
- The Alicante Chair, Back to Relax (March 26, 2010)
- Rattan is back, with the stars. (November 11, 2007)
- The Bastia, the Perfect Escape (March 26, 2010)
- Kaukaz, Leather Chair Reflecting a Fine Tradition (October 26, 2009)
- GALICIA Teak Antique Dining Set: Antique Touch in Your Dining Room (April 26, 2009)