HOSPITALITY RATTANLAND TO VISIT
Our company base in Cirebon with address Jl. Simangu No. 9 Kasugengan
Lor Plumbon, half hour from center of the city.
The strategic position is not so far from highway street Cirebon
Jakarta. It makes our factory and showroom easy to visit by customer
even though from abroad. Many customer come from different countries, as
Spain, South Africa, USA, Italy, Lebanon, Malta, French,Colombia,
Portugal, Bosnia Herzegovina, etc, without problem.
We will be pleasure to help you from beginning. Some customers contact
Indonesian Embassy where they live to find and select the company which
capable to visit. Person in charge from Embassy usual to contact
directly to us by email or phone to inform there will be company who
visit us with approximate date. Or also other customer who already have
correspondence with Rattanland Customer on line make direct appointment.
Cirebon is small city around 4 hours takes by train or 6 hours by car
from Soekarno Hatta airport. When customer is the first time come to
Indonesia and need us to accompany, we available a car to pick up at the
airport. Or we bring you from Cirebon train station to our place.
We have some hotels recommended near train station as Santika, Bentani,
and Grage. Sometime we help to booked the hotel room as your follow.
So the point is do not doubt to visit us rattanland furniture company,
our place is nice, hospitality and secure.
- Detroit Chair, A Must (August 30, 2009)
- Norfolk Chair, Trendy and Current in the Furniture World (May 27, 2009)
- The Lalabata Basket, Extraordinary Cute! (March 26, 2010)
- JAMAICA Abaca Living Set: The puzzle in your living room (September 24, 2007)
- Wood Rack Banana 2, Worth Loving (July 07, 2009)
- Reviewing Exotic Wicker Furniture (July 17, 2014)
- Rattanland Rattan Barstools: Unique, Modern and Cozy Furniture (August 19, 2007)
- BELIZE Banana Leaf Dining Set & LEYTON Wicker Dining Set (August 18, 2007)
- Rattan is back, with the stars. (November 11, 2007)
- How to Shop For Cane Furniture (August 14, 2008)