Loom Furniture for Your House
One of the most important elements to complete our house is the furniture. The furniture is the object that specially created to support human doing their activities such as bed and the place to sleep, chair as the place to seat and the table to put something. Furniture becomes one of the most vital elements in a house because a house without any furniture will be very inconvenient. The examples of the common furniture in the house are bed, table, chairs, drawers, shelves, cupboard and some others. The furniture is purposely made to support human activities and also as the form of the decorative art. That is the reason why the furniture usually created in many designs and the design usually in harmony with the concept of the house.
The furniture can be made of many materials including plastic, metal, wood and even loom. You may have never heard about furniture made of loom before. The loom material is the material founded by Marshall B. Lloyd in 1917. He patented a new method to create wicker upholstery. He twisted a kraft paper into twine and partially strengthened it with metal wire. The process resulted in a material called loom. Then he tried to make furniture from the material. The chairs that are made of the material surprisingly became very popular in US in 1920s. After Lloyd sold the patent of the material to an English manufacturer, the material became the famous material in English furniture. People especially love the furniture made of loom because it looks like the rattan one. Although it made of the twisted paper, the loom furniture is famous because of their durability. It is perfect for you who love classic furniture that can stand in a long time.
The loom furniture is suitable for you who want to get the stylish, elegant and comfortable furniture for your house. Since the durability of the furniture is excellent, you can use the furniture indoor or outdoor. The material even can stand with bad weather, rain and sunlight because of the find material of the twisted paper and the wire inside. Although the design of the furniture is classic, you do not have to worry that the furniture will look old fashion. The classic furniture will always be a trend. Besides, you can easily combine the furniture with other ornament to match the concept of your house. For best quality of the loom furniture you can get it from the reliable supplier.
- Maladewa Round Table, An Art Piece from Mahogany (September 30, 2009)
- Go Green with Abaca Furniture (June 03, 2008)
- Mongolia Set, Resort-Like Ambiance (July 29, 2009)
- Steps to Buy Patio Furniture Sets (April 15, 2011)
- Maddrass Daybed, Daydream without Disturbance (November 26, 2009)
- MALTA Banana Leaf Dining Set: Small Chair for Narrow Dining Room (January 28, 2008)
- Rattanland Rattan Barstools: Unique, Modern and Cozy Furniture (August 19, 2007)
- Innovative Rattan Furniture Indonesia (April 11, 2011)
- Furniture Raw Material Type Characteristics (June 12, 2007)
- Kaluga Club Chair, a Prominent Creation (July 07, 2009)