SWORDS Rattan Skin Dining Set: Simple but Sure
Maybe you feel bored with the design of new collection that you feel it is too strange to put in your dining room? If you feel so, maybe you can choose Swords Dining Set, this dining set is very simple and not having many accessories that maybe you find in other dining chair. Swords Dining Set is made by rattan skin that weave one to one skin. On the side of the chair is put the rattan braid to cover the joint of the weaving.
For the legs of the chair and table is using mahogany wood, and the color is dark brown. This Swords Dining set is very simple from the shape, material and also the color. This collection is very suitable for your simple home and also minimalist concept. The table size is simple also, almost all using the mahogany wood for the frame, and on the top and the side of the table is put the rattan skin weaving to make it more beautiful.
This dining chair is very comfortable to sit on and also you can add the seat cushion on it if you want to make the seat more comfortable. This dining set is really strong and simple, you just can see it in the picture. Swords dining set is one of the new prototype dining set that Rattanland want to introduce to the market.
Swords dining set will be good if you put in the small or big dining room, you also have to put the glass top about 8mm or 10mm thickness. The glass top is put on the top of the table because it will protect the weave and also if you put something on the table it wont wobble because of the rattan skin weaving. And you can also use 5mm glass top, and the glass top is only put on the weaving part. So it is make the wood and weaving with glass is flat.
The swords dining set is also having a console table to complete the set, you can put in in the side and put some vase on it to make a fresh air in the dining room, or you can put a bowl of fruits on it. From the model, shape and also material, this dining set is not too expensive furniture, it is a medium priced furniture, except you want to change the wooden part to be teak, it will make the price maybe twice of the original price.
- MONTREAL Water Hyacinth Table & HAYSTACK Rattan Poles Table (August 18, 2007)
- Caring for Cane Furniture (June 01, 2008)
- The Uzbek Cabinet, What People Always Fight for (February 26, 2010)
- Indonesian Rattan Furniture: Bigger, Stronger & Busier (February 28, 2008)
- Rattanland: Where you can find the furniture that you want (July 21, 2007)
- Seagrass Furniture is always looking fresh until the end (July 22, 2007)
- Dyton Dining Set, A Fusion of Classical & Modern (September 30, 2009)
- Agra Round Chair, for Chilling Out & Relaxation (October 04, 2009)
- ST. BARBARA Wicker Living Set: Humble and Simple Wicker Weaving (March 31, 2008)
- Iowa, for Fairy-Tale's Home Backdrop (July 07, 2009)