Loom Furniture for Your House
One of the most important elements to complete our house is the furniture. The furniture is the object that specially created to support human doing their activities such as bed and the place to sleep, chair as the place to seat and the table to put something. Furniture becomes one of the most vital elements in a house because a house without any furniture will be very inconvenient. The examples of the common furniture in the house are bed, table, chairs, drawers, shelves, cupboard and some others. The furniture is purposely made to support human activities and also as the form of the decorative art. That is the reason why the furniture usually created in many designs and the design usually in harmony with the concept of the house.
The furniture can be made of many materials including plastic, metal, wood and even loom. You may have never heard about furniture made of loom before. The loom material is the material founded by Marshall B. Lloyd in 1917. He patented a new method to create wicker upholstery. He twisted a kraft paper into twine and partially strengthened it with metal wire. The process resulted in a material called loom. Then he tried to make furniture from the material. The chairs that are made of the material surprisingly became very popular in US in 1920s. After Lloyd sold the patent of the material to an English manufacturer, the material became the famous material in English furniture. People especially love the furniture made of loom because it looks like the rattan one. Although it made of the twisted paper, the loom furniture is famous because of their durability. It is perfect for you who love classic furniture that can stand in a long time.
The loom furniture is suitable for you who want to get the stylish, elegant and comfortable furniture for your house. Since the durability of the furniture is excellent, you can use the furniture indoor or outdoor. The material even can stand with bad weather, rain and sunlight because of the find material of the twisted paper and the wire inside. Although the design of the furniture is classic, you do not have to worry that the furniture will look old fashion. The classic furniture will always be a trend. Besides, you can easily combine the furniture with other ornament to match the concept of your house. For best quality of the loom furniture you can get it from the reliable supplier.
- The Bandar Abas Lounge Chair (January 26, 2010)
- Seagrass Furniture is always looking fresh until the end (July 22, 2007)
- Unusual Rattan: Nesting tables, Pet Basket, Rattan Mirror (April 08, 2009)
- NICARAGUA Water Hyacinth Living Set: Your Tropical Land Paradise (September 13, 2009)
- Wicker Standing Lamp: Rattanland Masterpiece (July 22, 2007)
- Stockholm Lazy Chair, Making Your Leisure Perfect (August 30, 2009)
- Bergere, Greatest Furniture for Highest Taste (November 26, 2009)
- Chattanoga Set, It's Only about Excellence (November 26, 2009)
- How to Preserve Your Cane Furniture (September 04, 2008)
- Furniture Style like you Want (June 06, 2007)