HOSPITALITY RATTANLAND TO VISIT
Our company base in Cirebon with address Jl. Simangu No. 9 Kasugengan
Lor Plumbon, half hour from center of the city.
The strategic position is not so far from highway street Cirebon
Jakarta. It makes our factory and showroom easy to visit by customer
even though from abroad. Many customer come from different countries, as
Spain, South Africa, USA, Italy, Lebanon, Malta, French,Colombia,
Portugal, Bosnia Herzegovina, etc, without problem.
We will be pleasure to help you from beginning. Some customers contact
Indonesian Embassy where they live to find and select the company which
capable to visit. Person in charge from Embassy usual to contact
directly to us by email or phone to inform there will be company who
visit us with approximate date. Or also other customer who already have
correspondence with Rattanland Customer on line make direct appointment.
Cirebon is small city around 4 hours takes by train or 6 hours by car
from Soekarno Hatta airport. When customer is the first time come to
Indonesia and need us to accompany, we available a car to pick up at the
airport. Or we bring you from Cirebon train station to our place.
We have some hotels recommended near train station as Santika, Bentani,
and Grage. Sometime we help to booked the hotel room as your follow.
So the point is do not doubt to visit us rattanland furniture company,
our place is nice, hospitality and secure.
- Furniture Export Price for Wholesale (August 15, 2014)
- S Sofa, Comes to Grant Your Dream (November 26, 2009)
- Slovenia Rattan Dining Set: Your classical Dining set Style (June 22, 2008)
- BRASIL abaca Living set: Brand New and Exclusive (March 15, 2008)
- Malta Dining Table, Has it All (July 29, 2009)
- JAMAICA Abaca Living Set: The puzzle in your living room (September 24, 2007)
- Louisiana Sofa, the Real Proof for Real Life (November 26, 2009)
- Cheap Patio Chair Exporter; Option to Survive (April 15, 2011)
- ROUNDED Wicker Living Set: Futuristic Vision (June 12, 2007)
- Vardo Set, Intelligent Sense of Style (May 27, 2009)