HOSPITALITY RATTANLAND TO VISIT
Our company base in Cirebon with address Jl. Simangu No. 9 Kasugengan
Lor Plumbon, half hour from center of the city.
The strategic position is not so far from highway street Cirebon
Jakarta. It makes our factory and showroom easy to visit by customer
even though from abroad. Many customer come from different countries, as
Spain, South Africa, USA, Italy, Lebanon, Malta, French,Colombia,
Portugal, Bosnia Herzegovina, etc, without problem.
We will be pleasure to help you from beginning. Some customers contact
Indonesian Embassy where they live to find and select the company which
capable to visit. Person in charge from Embassy usual to contact
directly to us by email or phone to inform there will be company who
visit us with approximate date. Or also other customer who already have
correspondence with Rattanland Customer on line make direct appointment.
Cirebon is small city around 4 hours takes by train or 6 hours by car
from Soekarno Hatta airport. When customer is the first time come to
Indonesia and need us to accompany, we available a car to pick up at the
airport. Or we bring you from Cirebon train station to our place.
We have some hotels recommended near train station as Santika, Bentani,
and Grage. Sometime we help to booked the hotel room as your follow.
So the point is do not doubt to visit us rattanland furniture company,
our place is nice, hospitality and secure.
- CASABLANCA Living Set: The Most Popular Living Set (June 05, 2007)
- Caring for your 'cane furniture' (July 16, 2008)
- Armenian Rattan Furniture: A Classic Rattan Collection (October 19, 2011)
- BARCELONA Croco Rattan Living Set: Just like your comfortable sofa (July 30, 2008)
- Sword Dining Chair, An Exclusive Furniture to Grab (September 30, 2009)
- Denver Fiber Lamp for Nice Lighting Effect (August 27, 2009)
- Buy Rattan Furniture - More Options with Online Shopping (April 07, 2011)
- Preparing for Rattan Furniture Exhibition (July 05, 2007)
- Rattan Furniture Adds a Touch of Class to a Bedroom (May 20, 2008)
- Valleta Dining Chair, Enlivening Dining Room (September 30, 2009)