BAHAMAS Rattan Living Set: Very Old Style that you still in love with
People sometimes wonder how the old rattan furniture style look like when the rattan furniture was just began in Cirebon, and is it look nice and still can be used for modern house? You can find the answer at Bahamas Rattan Living Set. Bahamas Rattan Living set is made from rattan poles for the frame and also using the single wicker weave for the back and seat. And the diamond accent on the back of the chair will be the sign from the classic style. Rattanland present Bahamas rattan living set to make you get want you want from the classic models of rattan furniture.
The Unique part of the Bahamas rattan living set is the twisted rattan poles in the arm and top of the back, the twisted is using steamer to make the twist more easily to make. The honey color will be a sign that this Bahamas rattan living set is made from the 70’s. In the beginning the factory was not playing with rattan furniture color, so the color stuck with the honey color, but if you want to make the Bahamas with other color, you can choose with pecan glaze color which will make the models look old and glossy.
The Chair is also stackable, so it will not take so many spaces when it is loading into the container. So you can put as many as you can into the container, but don’t forget to remind Rattanland to make more protection on the legs and also the arm so it will not hit the weave when it is on the shipping.
Bahamas rattan living set is still popular as one of the best seller in Rattanland, as it is very cozy and having a great look. The table is also having uniqueness, almost all the frame is using the twisted rattan poles and you can put 8 or 10 mm glass top as the table top. On the bottom, you can put the newspaper or magazine on the rack, this rack is using tight wicker weaving.
As the Bahamas rattan living set is light color, you can use the dark color for the seat and back cushion, to make dramatizing with the color of the fabric on the seat cushion cover. Ask Rattanland to find you the best color and the fine quality to make the classic Bahamas living set more antiques modern style.
- Alicante Chair, Something Elegant to Display (October 26, 2009)
- Rattanland in Progress (March 30, 2008)
- Maddrass Daybed, Daydream without Disturbance (November 26, 2009)
- The San Sebastian, You always Dream of (February 26, 2010)
- Paviovdar, How Extraordinary Home Interior Can Be (October 26, 2009)
- Dhaka set, For Carefree Atmosphere (July 29, 2009)
- The Child Bed, Your Baby is Precious (January 26, 2010)
- CYPRUS Plastic Corner Set: Huge and Minimalist Concept (July 15, 2007)
- SCANDINAVIA Banana Astor Bed Set: The Bed that Change your Bedroom (June 12, 2007)
- MALTA Banana Leaf Dining Set: Small Chair for Narrow Dining Room (January 28, 2008)