CUBA Abaca Living Set: Simple and Natural look
What do you expects when you have small living room or guest room but you want to put something that will make your living room look very special and still simple. What you need is finding the living room set that will make something different and special, and it is just one click in Rattanland. Rattanland is having some new collections for you. You can find it in new collections icon.
The Cuba Abaca living set is one of them, it is simple and natural look. Cuba Abaca living set is made from abaca that not using additional color, it is only using the natural color so you don’t have to be worry it will be chipping off. The natural color in Cuba living set will be blend with many color in your house, whether your house is using light and pale color or you paint with dark color or even wallpaper.
The design of Cuba Abaca living set is very simple, but it is not look cheap. And also it is not too big living set, so it will be suitable if you have narrow space in your living room or guest room. Because it is small living set, the cushion is also very simple, the cushion is not having many accessories, no buttons, and for the loveseat the cushion is separate into two cushions, so you it will be easy to clean it when you want to chance the cover.
The material is using twisted abaca that wrap almost all the surface of the chair and coffee table. You can see the wood part only on the small legs of the chair and table, so it will be accent in the armchair and loveseat. If you have larger space living room or guest room, you can replace the loveseat with the 3seater sofa, so it will fill the empty space in the room.
And for the coffee table and end table, it is a simple shape. The shape is square and also the weaving the following the shape of the coffee table. And not forget to put the glass top, maybe you can use 8 mm or 10 mm glass top with beveled one to make it more beautiful.
So Cuba Abaca living set will be very suitable for you who want to make some changes in your home, put it together with some accessories on the top of the Cuba abaca coffee table like vase or candle holder.
- Rattan Furniture Adds a Touch of Class to a Bedroom (May 20, 2008)
- ROTTERDAM Rack: Your Beautiful Utilities Rack (July 31, 2008)
- Detroit Chair, A Must (August 30, 2009)
- SCOTLAND Mix Material Bar Set: Your own Home Bar Set (January 31, 2008)
- Plansburg Chair, A Long Lasting Quality (October 26, 2009)
- Athena Dining Chair, From Banana to Exquisite Piece (September 30, 2009)
- The Tusalu Chair, More Elements of Indonesian Culture (December 26, 2009)
- Choosing the Right Rattan Furniture Sets (April 07, 2011)
- Caring for your 'cane furniture' (July 16, 2008)
- GALICIA Teak Antique Dining Set: Antique Touch in Your Dining Room (April 26, 2009)